[Request] GO Keyboard Black and Default themes

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
FritoDorito

Re: [Request] GO Keyboard Black and Default themes

Post by FritoDorito »

vladeoff wrote:@meyergre

hi..I downloaded the files..What i get is all plain black.. :(

any idea? My phone is LG Optimus One. Thanks in advance...
I think the problem is that the Optimus has an HVGA resolution while the skins were made for the Nexus One which has a WVGA resolution. The skin wont work unless he makes a version to fit your resolution.
meyergre
Phone: Nexus one 2.3.4, Notion Ink Adam 3.0.1

Post by meyergre »

No way, the pictures are stretchable since Google's 9-patch format allows it. (tested on Nexus One, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S and Notion Ink Adam tablet)
It's probably a corruption with the ZIP file, otherwise I would have had much more bad reactions, with 200+ downloads per skin ;)
see all my skins here : http://lepetitpingouin.fr/smartkeyboard/ !
Like it ? buy me a beer ;)

Post by FritoDorito »

Well I do know that I have the same problem on my Optimus as well with this theme. I've also seen the same black background problem on a few other threads and they all pointed to the lower resolution as the fault. And not getting many complaints doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea. First, there really aren't quite as many HVGA devices out there as there are WVGA ones. Most of the devices that do have HVGA aren't even that popular. The Optimus is probably the most popular one you'll find. Also, and don't take this the wrong way, but for a lot of people who have problems it's easier to just move on and look for another skin. I've done it several times. Not because the skins weren't worth it, I'm just really lazy.
PrettyGrlSwag26

Post by PrettyGrlSwag26 »

Is there's anyway u can make skin with kute lil hearts and buttlerflies?
meyergre
Phone: Nexus one 2.3.4, Notion Ink Adam 3.0.1

Post by meyergre »

FritoDorito wrote:Well I do know that I have the same problem on my Optimus as well with this theme. I've also seen the same black background problem on a few other threads and they all pointed to the lower resolution as the fault. And not getting many complaints doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea. First, there really aren't quite as many HVGA devices out there as there are WVGA ones. Most of the devices that do have HVGA aren't even that popular. The Optimus is probably the most popular one you'll find. Also, and don't take this the wrong way, but for a lot of people who have problems it's easier to just move on and look for another skin. I've done it several times. Not because the skins weren't worth it, I'm just really lazy.
Maybe you're right, please just try this one : I reduced it to fit even the smallest screen ;)
Go Dark (low res).zip
(6.27 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
If this one works, then it's a screen resolution issue.
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Is there's anyway u can make skin with kute lil hearts and buttlerflies?
Yes, it's planned ;) but I can't tell you when yet...
see all my skins here : http://lepetitpingouin.fr/smartkeyboard/ !
Like it ? buy me a beer ;)