Request: Gingerbread skin

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
c00ller
Phone: HTC Hero CDMA

Re: Request: Gingerbread skin

Post by c00ller »

c00ller wrote:I really like hotaru's GingerbreadBold skin. I just have one request for anyone who is proficient in image editing.

I know this is a REALLY niche request, but I only request one edit to a few files, namely normal_on.9.png and pressed_on.9.png. They both have a "light" that is greenish-yellow. If anyone could edit them so it is cyan, it would be GREATLY appreciated :)
I actually opened up paint.NET and learned about the Recolor tool ;) I'm an image editing novice so it's not perfect but it does the job, at least on mdpi. I don't have an hdpi device to test but I imagine it would look fine. The only thing I changed was the color of the caps lock indicator on the shift buttons, normal_on.9.png and pressed_on.9.png

Before:

After:

For those interested, it's attached below. Thanks to hotaru for the original Gingerbread keyboard theme :D
Attachments
GingerbreadBoldCyan.zip
(29.7 KiB) Downloaded 565 times
churro
Phone: HTC Inspire

Post by churro »

How about one with the keys black and one with the background white?
jeckert21
Phone: HTC EVO 4G Version 2.2

Post by jeckert21 »

Something seems to be wrong. The colors that should be cyan are white, any ideas?
c00ller
Phone: HTC Hero CDMA

Post by c00ller »

jeckert21 wrote:Something seems to be wrong. The colors that should be cyan are white, any ideas?
Look at my screenshots and read my post again, the only thing that I made cyan was the caps lock light. Other than that it is normal Gingerbread. If you want every key to be cyan colored, just open the skin.xml to change the values under <color> to the ones you want.
pouetpou

Post by pouetpou »

c00ller wrote:
c00ller wrote:I really like hotaru's GingerbreadBold skin. I just have one request for anyone who is proficient in image editing.

I know this is a REALLY niche request, but I only request one edit to a few files, namely normal_on.9.png and pressed_on.9.png. They both have a "light" that is greenish-yellow. If anyone could edit them so it is cyan, it would be GREATLY appreciated :)
I actually opened up paint.NET and learned about the Recolor tool ;) I'm an image editing novice so it's not perfect but it does the job, at least on mdpi. I don't have an hdpi device to test but I imagine it would look fine. The only thing I changed was the color of the caps lock indicator on the shift buttons, normal_on.9.png and pressed_on.9.png

Before:

After:

For those interested, it's attached below. Thanks to hotaru for the original Gingerbread keyboard theme :D
Hi many thanks to the autor of this skin and to you,

Looks very nice on my HTC Desire CM7 theme cyanbread
PrettyGrlSwag26

Post by PrettyGrlSwag26 »

I was wonderin' can u make a light pink and a margenta keyboard?
togman
Phone: Razr Mazz ICS, but wish It was still GB

Post by togman »

Can you outline the keys on the bold one in white?
Attached is what I am looking for/--Thanks!
Attachments
droid-razr-review-30.jpg
droid-razr-review-30.jpg (58.75 KiB) Viewed 7179 times
angelica
Phone: none

Post by angelica »

You can search for your choice and can purchase these Droid Razr skin covers online also. Droid Razr skin covers are unique in design which provides easy access to buttons and all ports.

Droid Razr skin covers