Email address pop ups

If you wish something new in Smart Keyboard, here is the place to ask!
dsf

Email address pop ups

Post by dsf »

Hi, this is a feature that I think many people will like, the feature I would love is a key you can hold down and programmable email addresses will pop up (a bit like when you hold down the enter and smiley characters pop up), then you simply press the email address you wish to enter and they you are, this would be an excellent feature, as writing email addresses can be very mundane and to just have to press a couple of buttons, well that would be amazing, and currently no other android keyboard has this. So, if you were to advertise this, it could bring in more people to buy this product, as it would save lots of hassle and time, and make typing your email an nicer experience. Please conciser this. Thanks very much :)
perry9099
Phone: Captivate v. 2.2

Re: Email address pop ups

Post by perry9099 »

This sounds like it may be really hard. You would have to somehow query the contact database. However, if you guys can pull this off, that would be a great feature. I am constantly passing on an email address. I usually have to go into my contact and copy the address, then paste it in. This feature would save several steps in this process.
Perry
"Lovin Android"
www.hccmis.com