Pixels showing up

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
earthdog
Phone: Motorola Atrix

Pixels showing up

Post by earthdog »

As I type using the Trial version 3.14.0 I am having issues on my Motorola Atrix. When I type letters I get colored pixels as an example:

Type the letter q and now on the letter q on the keyboard there is a Red and Green Pixel that stays on until I close the keyboard to use again. This happens with each and every Key Press. Occasionally a letter will also have a Blue Pixel as well. So to make sure I an clear if I press every letter on the keyboard each letter will have pixels (only one of each color) near the letter or a few are between the letters like s and d which has a Red then Green then Blue pixel...

I love the keyboard and the dictation but this is the only thing holding me back from purchasing.
cyril
Developer
Phone: Nexus One 2.3

Re: Pixels showing up

Post by cyril »

It's because you enabled the advanced option "show touch points" (it's off by default)
Cyril
earthdog
Phone: Motorola Atrix

Re: Pixels showing up

Post by earthdog »

Thank you, I didn't realize I had done it but you are correct it was checked. Time to purchase, thanks for your help. Thought it was an compatibility issue with my Atrix.