Lag!!! And a lot on my Dell steak.

You can post your bug reports here. Please include at least the app version and your phone, and any useful information.
Zkyevolved
Phone: Dell streak

Re: Lag!!! And a lot on my Dell steak.

Post by Zkyevolved »

There are only 16 words between all the languages I use. I only use English and Spanish. Ill try to cleaning the custom words and see if that fixes it.

Ill report back.

Kent.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
Zkyevolved
Phone: Dell streak

Post by Zkyevolved »

Right off the bat it didn't help.

I tried it and it just keeps happening. I have no idea why. Its very strange to be honest. But what else can I do because its becoming very annoying. LOL.

Is there anything I can do??? While typing this it happens a lot. And I know that the streak is up to the task with a 1 ghz processor and 512 ram.

Thanks.

korenisko

Post by korenisko »

On my Xperia mini have lag too. But, only with first keypress. Then no lag.
subvecto
Phone: nexus one and v2.2

Re: Re: Lag!!! And a lot on my Dell steak.

Post by subvecto »

Zkyevolved wrote:Hello. I'd like to report an issue that I have with my Dell streak. It's new (3 days old) and works well but the default android keyboard on android 2.2 is really small so I got your app.

Your app normally works well but when I get some momentum typing it often skips letters. It doesn't read them. This isn't an issue with my other keyboards. What do you think it could be? I hear the audible noise , knowing it clicked but it completely skips the letters. :(. I even reset the device.

Well, I'm here :) let me know. :)

Kent.

-Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting I also use streak with plain froyo with 3.11 (I guess) smart keyboard pro with no lag issues... there are common lag issues with streak due to backend/system processes but afaik non related to skp... would like to hear more on this..

onthecouch
Phone: Android 2.1

Post by onthecouch »

I'm experiencing lag with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. I did not have lag with SKP using it on my Samsung Vibrant 2.1. I'm wondering if SKP is optimized for Gingerbread yet? The space bar in particular seems to be unresponsive often, resulting in words likethis.